Biblio: registration problems
My publication has been added, but it does not appear in my publication list of. Why?
- The record is not linked to your UGent-ID because
- you have not been added as an author;
- during adding you were not confirmed as a UGent author;
- a researcher with the same or a similar name has been confirmed as UGent author instead of you.
- Do not register the record again, but contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The same publication appears twice on my publication list (a duplicate). Why?
A colleague or a co-author had already added your publication. Contact us at email@example.com
How can I avoid duplicates?
Before adding a new record check if it already appears in the Biblio database. Use as simple a query as possible, that is words without special characters, hyphens, apostrophes, quotation marks etc.
Last modified Aug. 12, 2019, 2:52 p.m.