[KBS] Fund Maurange: new call for postdocs in primary care
- Researchers who have recently obtained a PhD or are about to finish a PhD to pursue their research career and strengthen their application for longer-term fellowships and funding
- Interdisciplinary applied research related to primary care, with the perspective of a concrete implementation of interventions for the benefit of patients, relatives and professionals
- Post-doctoral researcher in primary care
- Maximum 3 years of active research activities following the PhD thesis or about to finish a PhD thesis
- Working full-time of part-time (min. 70%) at university, academic center or research center in Belgium
- No funding for their salary but with the intention to apply for a longer term funding
How much funding?