[EU] Action grant to support a health crisis preparedness laboratory network
This action aims to establish a pilot network of top-class laboratories and research institutes that have the critical expertise and capacities to provide the information needed in the shortest possible timeframe and to support HERA (the European Health Emergency preparedness and Response Authority) in identifying emergent pathogens and ensuring the availability of medical countermeasures for improved health preparedness and response.
Open call launched:
EU4H-2021-PJ-20: Action grant to support a HERA laboratory network
We strongly advise to read the call fiche with the different criteria in case of interest in the call
Good to know:
- 1 project will be granted, and expected requested budget will be 25M€
- The project is expected to run for 48 months
- The consortium should be composed of minimum 3 entities from 3 different eligible countries + at least one of the laboratories/research institutes should have e.g. branches or associated members to allow the network to have widespread global coverage ideally in all continents
- The consortium should consist of top-internationally leading laboratories or research institutes.
- there is a specific proposal template for this programme (70 pg limit) that is available on the Funding and Tenders portal of de European Commission.
- co-financing will be needed, since grants paid by the Union shall not exceed 60 % of eligible costs for an action unless in cases of exceptional utility, where the contribution by the Union may be up to 80 %.
- overhead costs is restricted to 7% of the eligible direct costs.
- Submission deadline: 18 August 17h CET
Contact the EU-Team for more info and to get support.