EndNote: what is a Traveling Library?
"Traveling Library" refers to the citations that are embedded in a Word document. You can:
- Send the Traveling Library to your publisher, alongside your manuscript
- Export the Traveling Library from a Word document of a colleague
Export a Traveling Library
- Go to Athena via Athena
- Open your paper either via File Explorer or Word
- Click the tab 'EndNote X9' > Export to EndNote > Export Traveling Library
- In the pop-up window, select the library in which you want to import these references. This can be a new or existing library.
Last modified Aug. 1, 2019, 11:18 a.m.